Kigamboni Bridge road links to curb traffic jams
Kigamboni Bridge. (File photo) PRESIDENT Jakaya Kikwete on Tuesday directed the responsible authorities to put in place the required link roads to the Kigamboni Bridge to ensure smooth flow of traffic once the 214bn/- project completed mid next year.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com