Kigamboni Bridge Labourers Briefly Lay Down Tools
Casual labourers working at Kigamboni bridge briefly laid down their tools due to a number of grievances, including low salaries and failure to join social security funds. Interviewed by the 'Daily News,' some of the workers said that they were paid 5 ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com