Kenya halts piped cooking gas plan
The East African (press release) (blog)
Tanzania's Energy Minister Medard Kalemani said the project, currently in phase one, will take two years to implement and will connect natural gas to households in Kigamboni, Mbagala and Mkuranga areas. The project is meant to reduce use of imported ...
- Kenya halts piped cooking gas plan – The East African (press release) (blog)
- Tanzania: How Gas Can Slash Costs – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania Sets Aside Sh11bn to Connect Dar Households to Natural Gas – AllAfrica.com
- Dar es Salaam to get natural gas pipeline for domestic purpose – Devdiscourse
- Tanzania: Kilombero Bridge Set to Unlock Huge Economic Potential – AllAfrica.com