Kenya Halts Piped Cooking Gas Plan
Tanzania's Energy Minister Medard Kalemani said the project, currently in phase one, will take two years to implement and will connect natural gas to households in Kigamboni, Mbagala and Mkuranga areas. The project is meant to reduce use of imported ...
- Tanzania: First Prosecution Witness Testifies Against TRA Employee … – AllAfrica.com
- Mali za ofisa TRA zadaiwa kumilikiwa na familia – Mwananchi Communication Limited
- Tanzania: Over 5000 Girls Vaccinated for Cervical Cancer – AllAfrica.com
- Kenya Halts Piped Cooking Gas Plan – AllAfrica.com
- Kenya halts piped cooking gas plan – The East African (press release) (blog)