Human rights watch accuses Dar of human rights violations
Human Rights Watch cites a horrific case of John Elias, whom police arrested on accusation of heroin use in a drug bust in the Kigamboni area, Dar es Salaam region on February 18, 2010. Having brought him to the police post, a police officer injected ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com