How over speculations can damage public institutions
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
For example the Kigamboni Bridge is a good example of such investments which is a public good intended to ease traffic for those living or visiting Kigamboni. It is evident that the government can have control of such macro projects, which can serve ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com