Happiness is new Miss Tanzania
Happiness, a bachelor's degree holder from the Strathclyde University in the UK, will represent Tanzania in the Miss World Beauty Pageant 2014. Latifah Mohamed of Kigamboni Zone became first runner-up while Clara Bayo, who was representing Ilala Zone ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com