Govt Reduces Kigamboni City Project Area
The government has reduced the project area for Kigamboni New City Master Plan from 50,934 hectares to 6,494 hectares and pledged to compensate all affected residents before it is implemented. The Minister for Lands, Housing and Human Settlements ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com