Funds Impede Kigamboni Bridge
Dodoma — THE Kigamboni Bridge, a 248bn/- project whose completion was slated for June, this year, remains doubtful as the government has not released 40 per cent of the funds as it was agreed. National Social Security Fund (NSSF) and the government ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com