Fake goods cause economic losses
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
A residential house in Kigamboni went up in flames in 2008 when an imitation (fake) circuit breaker failed to control an upsurge in electricity. The market is flooded with equally bad main electrical switches, electrical cables, power extension cords ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com