Fair Compensation Sought For Mbagala Bomb Blast Victims
Responding to a supplementary question by Dr Faustine Ndungulile (Kigamboni - CCM), the Minister of State, Prime Minister's Office, Policy, Co-ordination and Parliamentary Affairs, Mr William Lukuvi said that 7.7bn/- had already been spent on 8636 victims.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com