Experts, MPs decry escalation of house rents
Deputy Minister for Lands, Housing and Human Settlements Development Goodluck Ole-Medeye agrees that there is a rising demand for houses and that the government has constructed more than 20 housing units at Kibada area in Kigamboni, Temeke ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com