Energy minister connives with Dalbit over $288 m tender
Energy Minister David Mabumba and Energy Permanent Secretary Emelda Chola are in the process of awarding a $288 million contract to Dalbit International that has bribed them. Through Tazama Pipelines ltd, government wants to construct three tanks in ...
- Tanzania: Kidunda Water Project Billed for Kick Off July – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Kigamboni to Have Charity Hospital – AllAfrica.com
- Energy minister connives with Dalbit over $288 m tender – Zambian Watchdog
- Tanzania: We Must All Protect the Environment – VP – allAfrica.com – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Seven ‘Fuel Thieves’ Face the Music, Appear in Court – AllAfrica.com