East Africa: Major EAC Infrastructure Projects Were Long Overdue
The bridge formerly known as 'Kigamboni Bridge' because it connects Dar es Salaam's central business district to Kigamboni across the Kurasini creek was renamed 'Nyerere Bridge' in honour of Tanzania's founding leader Mwalimu Julius Nyerere.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com