Domestic Pension Fund: Awakening The Sleeping Giant Of Africa
In January, Tanzania's National Social security fund signed an agreement to finance 60 percent of the $137 million cost of the Kigamboni bridge. “Investment guidelines allow for mortgage (bonds) and infrastructure projects in the form of project ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com