Deterrent measures await smugglers, warns TRA
According to the acting commissioner, areas most prone to the smuggling are Mbweni, Mlingotini, Ununio, Kawe, Msasani, Kunduchi and Kigamboni. “Smuggling is contrary to Customs Act of 2004, and such business denies the government its revenues, ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com