Cholera must be flushed out else ...
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
The precinct of Kigamboni is the latest locality to report a prevalence of the disease with 26 patients in hospital. Cholera is a highly dangerous disease that, indeed, thrives in cities, municipalities and towns where unsanitary conditions prevail ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com