China makes strong statement in the area of bridge construction
On April 19, 2016, the Kigamboni Bridge contracted by Chinese companies opened to traffic. It is the largest cable-stayed sea-crossing bridge in African regions south of the Sahara Desert. On July 7 of 2016, the largest cable-stayed bridge in Africa ...
- Chine : Les ponts made in China, parmi les plus avancés du monde – Afrique Sur 7
- China makes strong statement in the area of bridge construction – News Ghana
- Tanza?skie nurkowanie – Gazeta Ba?tycka
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)