China-built industrial park will boost Ethiopian economy and jobs
The 680-meter-long bridge, the first of its kind in eastern and central Africa, connects Dar es Salaam's business district with Kigamboni Creek. The bridge, 32 meters wide, has six lanes, three in each direction. It also has two 2.5-meter-wide ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com