Bagamoyo-Dar Ferry Services in Offing
By Ludovick Kazoka, 15 March 2012 THE government has raised about 350m/- as proceeds from Kigamboni ferry, the amount which will be used to procure another pontoon. The new vessel would be used to ferry pasengers between Bagamoyo and Kivukoni to ease ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com