Afreximbank keen to expand footprint in Dar
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
A BIRD's eye view of the 680m-long Kigamboni bridge under construction is a multi-billion shilling project financed by the National Social Security Fund (NSSF). The African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) held a forum in Dar es Salaam to promote its ...
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com