Achieving woman: Carol, one of the few Kenyans who own islands
There are those who have discovered the way to go when it comes to enjoying the luxuries of the mangrove jungles in the Indian Ocean. There are a number of islands south of Mombasa, among them Funzi Island that has three islets: Kigamboni- owned by one ...
- Achieving woman: Carol, one of the few Kenyans who own islands – The Standard
- What Africa Has to Offer – Fair Observer
- Tanzania: Floods – Emergency Plan of Action, DREF operation n° MDRTZ021 – ReliefWeb
- Tanzania: RBA League Title Race Tightens – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Butiku – Shun Political Parties That Don’t Respect Humanity, Democracy – AllAfrica.com