About housing expensive estates and cement factories a la Bongo
Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)
Why? It seems the corporation had entered into an agreement under questionable terms. Just consider the following. The proposal involved the development of 20,000 plots somewhere in Kigamboni, Dar es Salaam, a project worth some 1.4 trillion shillings.
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Manji Free At Last As DPP Drops Charges – AllAfrica.com