3-year-old rescued from `jaws of death`
Police reports said the fire was caused by a burning candle, which the child's mother, Joyce Jacob had left burning at the child's bedside in the house located at Kigamboni Mjimwema B. The Temeke regional police commander David Musiime told reporters ...
- Tanza?skie nurkowanie – Gazeta Ba?tycka
- The NSSF is bled dry by government loans – Africa Intelligence (subscription)
- Siphonné par le gouvernement, le NSSF est exsangue – Africa Intelligence (Abonnement)
- Tanzania: Minister gives ultimatum for power transmission line – ESI Africa
- Tanzania: Fix Power Line Within 14 Days, Tanesco Ordered – AllAfrica.com