Tanzania: Dar Port Improvement to Cost US$ 690 Million
Meanwhile, Eng Mary Mhayaya of the TPA said the project of flow metre at the Kigamboni area which spent 6.5 million US dollars was completed last month and awaits a permit from the Weight and Measures Agency (WMA) to start working officially. She said ...
- Tanzania: Dar Port Improvement to Cost US$ 690 Million – AllAfrica.com
- East Africa: Nambuya Travels for Pleasure and Business – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania: Chinese Companies Carrying Out President Xi Jinping’s Philosophy in Tanzania – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania Vision 2025 Fast Becoming Realistic – AllAfrica.com
- Tanzania Vision 2025 fast becoming realistic – Daily News | The National Newspaper (press release) (blog)