THE port of Dar es Salaam has declared a steady rise in revenues, collecting 202.6 billion/- in the first quarter of the 2018/19 fiscal year which surpasses its ...
- We’re surpassing revenue collection targets, says port of Dar es Sala – IPPmedia
- Tanzania: Petty Traders Turn Out En Masse for New IDs – AllAfrica.com
- Petty traders turn out en masse for new IDs – The Citizen
- Tanzania: Pay the Fine or Go to Jail, Court Tells Bus Owner – AllAfrica.com
- CANDID TALK: When ‘Mr Muscles’ kills my weekend fun – The Citizen